Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who am I?


To have the life of my dreams, is to first know who I really am. That knowledge only comes with consistent self-examination that's free from self-hate and criticism of myself that is non-productive. All the self-criticism in the world will not help me fulfill my dream life. I believe that my dream of life was given me by the force for good in the universe that created and sustains me. How will I know if it's the right dream? By trying it out in my imagination. For example, I may find that I am not going to be living the life of my dreams if I focus on getting more and more money. Sufficient money to meet my needs will be needed but I may find that being with people that I love is more important. Maybe that old adage - "It is more blessed to give than receive." is actually true. Spend a little time each day dreaming!

No comments: