Sunday, June 28, 2009

Problem solving 101 continued again

Steve Pavlina (StevePavlina.com) believes that all problems on a personal level stem from lack of alignment with three universal principles - truth, love and power. For example, if you are having a problem it may be caused by lack of honesty with yourself - denial. Or you may have created the problem by being unloving or by denying your power by making excuses for why you're having the problem. I love the simplicity of this. Of course, that's because I truly believe that I am responsible for my life. My creator gave me life and the tools to live it. Anything else I say about it is just bulls..t! Taking total responsibility for my life (with the help of the force for good in the universe that created me and sustains me) is the key to being able to create the life of my dreams. Try running your problems through the filter of these three principles. See if telling yourself the truth, acting with love, and using your power instead of whining will make short work of whatever problem you have.

No comments: