Sunday, April 12, 2009

Twitter


I haven't signed up for Twitter yet. I don't even have a Facebook page or a website. But these things are transforming our world and I want to be a part of them. So.... despite my lagging computer skills, I'm going forward. If I understand correctly, Twitter is based on the question, "what are you doing?" I'm not sure I really want to know what everyone I know and a number of people I don't know are doing at the moment. I'm fairly sure that no one I know is actually going to want to know what I'm doing. However, the question is a good one - what are you doing? There are some important follow up questions: Is what you're doing related to the life of your dreams? If not, why not? Is there some way that you could make it relate? For example, I just fixed my lunch. How is that related to the life of my dreams. Well, I had sauteed spinach and mushrooms, a hardboiled egg and a glass of orange juice. The life of my dreams includes good health and when I decided what to eat, I was thinking about that. You might be surprised at how easy it is to use focusing on the life of your dreams to order your daily tasks.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I absolutely love this post!