Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring

All the commercials are revving us up for spring. But instead of going out and buying everything they're selling, let's clean out clutter instead. If you have closet, garage, drawer and kitchen clutter, spring is always a good time for getting rid of it. It's warm enough to be outside when taking trash to the trash. However, the solid trash is probably not as important as getting rid of the mental and emotional clutter. I don't know about you, but the things on my to-do list that have been there for a long time, take up space in my mind and heart, not leaving enough room for creating the life of my dreams. When I get stuck and am not moving forward, sometimes clutter is the reason. It's worth taking time in the spring to make sure clutter is gone, which leaves room for creativity.

No comments: