Monday, August 31, 2009

Having the life of your dreams seems to imply that you need to have luck, doesn't it? That would be a terrific excuse for not having the life of your dreams, wouldn't it? "Oh poor me, I've just had such a horribly hard life!!!" If you're sitting here reading this, you are probably not living in a refugee camp fighting against starvation. You've got a really big head start toward having the life of your dreams compared to many people in the rest of the world. Luck is made by exercising gratitude - or at least that's what I believe and it's what works for me. It involves focusing on what I have, rather than what I don't have. And then focusing on how I can build on what I have to make more good things happen. Life is just life. In case you think you're the only one who has suffered tragedy, set backs, and tough times - look around. You are not alone and it certainly isn't necessary to suffer forever. I believe we were created to enjoy life, so let's get busy with joy!

No comments: