Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Theme Song

Here are the lyrics to a song performed by Lee Ann Womack that could be our theme song on our journey to the life of our dreams:

I hope you hever lose your sense of wonder; get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger.  May you never take one single breath for granted; God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed. 

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean; whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens.  Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

I hope you dance; I hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance. livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin.'  Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth making'.  Don't let some broken heart leave you bitter; when you come close to sellin' out...reconsider.  Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

I hope you dance; I hope you dance.

No comments: